This project improved the sustainability and cross platform compatibility of MeasurementKit.
This project is critical component of the OONI-probe platform. OONI-probe is a widely deployed censorship detection tool performing a variety of tests to detect various forms of network interference. The project added testing for
1. messaging platforms (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Telegram)
2. the availability of domain fronting
3. Manipulation of HTTP Headers
4. Detecting captive portals and
5. SNI header fuzzing. The project also advanced the integration of MeasurementKit into OONI-probe and testing Psiphon and Lantern, two prominent circumvention tools.
This website deploys cookies for basic functionality and to keep it secure. These cookies are strictly necessary. Optional analysis cookies which provide us with statistical information about the use of the website may also be deployed, but only with your consent. Please review our Privacy & Data Policy for more information.